Tuesday 16 October 2012

In the blogsphere once more!

Hey ya! 

This is my new blog in which I will post more happenings in my college life and of course, not forgetting the biggest mission for opening a blog where the Year 3 students are suppose to open a new blog and share information that we have gathered for our dissertation :/

I actually have another blog, but the last time I posted in my previous blog was LAST YEAR, in September.. 

If and ONLY IF you're interested to read what I have posted in the other blog,
You may do so at siewleng-bell. But pleaseeeeee, that's more of a diary of mine. 
So please bare with all the lovey dovey and stuffs :P

YES, we're assigned to open a blog and share information. 
At first I thought not many of my classmates have done it, but after awhile, 
I realised most of them have done theirs! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH! 
I was surprise and here's mine too. Hehee!

I will post again in abit to update on what I have done for my dissertation as I don't want to mix it together with this "introductory" post.

Till then. Cheers and have a nice day! :)



Siew Leng.

No comments:

Post a Comment