Tuesday 28 May 2013

29052013, all that about ♥

It's been days since I last blogged but finally, FINALLY I have "graduated" from Degree!

Anyway, the main point of this post is to mark down what has happened today.
I just talked to him about us, telling him how much I miss him being my B. I asked if we could get back before our trip to Bangkok, and he said no.

He said that it is not the time yet, he said MAYBE one day we will be together again.
I'm sad. I'm not sure if what I'm doing is correct or not. I just don't want him to step on me.

Seriously, although I love him. What he is doing may be a little too much. I'm a girl, and this is what you tell me.

"It is good enough that I send you message", Really?

Honestly speaking, although I don't wanna give up but if as time goes.. I may worry that the feeling will be gone and I will give up somehow. I just don't want him to think that, he's everything and he can do all he want. No, I'm working hard, but if didn't. Then why am I working hard?

I will still try to work with your way and hopefully I see some changes.
I'm not bossy, but I don't want to be "dirty-cheap". I have my dignity my dear.

Yes, I love you. but how long are we suppose to wait?

I don't know what's my feeling now. Very very very blank and speechless.




Babe 



No comments:

Post a Comment