Thursday 23 May 2013

23052013, all that about ♥

It's been monthsss and almost a year until I touch this blog again.
This is suppose to be the place where I should be posting about my coursework and stuffs.. 

But I only happen to open this again after SOOO LONG and most importantly, I'm done with my course work (Dissertation) and I'm only left with final presentation while will be held 4 days from now.. 
Which is on Monday 27th May 2013 at 9am - 12pm. 

Anyhow, I wish my self and my friends all the best in preparation for the final final FINAL PRESENTATION! :)

So, the main purpose of me touching this blog again is because I wanted to continue what I've been doing lately since 2 weeks back when something happened. 

It is definitely something that NEVER happened to me before, and yes, I got to admit that.. 
I only know how it feels and what has been happening for the past 2 and a half years after "shit" happens.

It's been sooo long since I always thought that I'm ALWAYS right when things happened, but in  fact, 
Guess I did it very badly for not "taking" but hoping that you could "give" what I want.

I never learn from lesson and this goes on for almost a year and one day... 
The big balloon burst and we're done, he said. 

I started writing my thoughts, my feelings and what I do everyday without him in a book since the day. 
Hoping to remind myself what has happened, Improve myself for a better self as well as I could change things.

Yes, I'M SOOO REGRET but things happened and there's no turning back at that moment. But now, 
Am trying really hard to fix things up.. hoping that there will be a U-turn for me to compensate. 

I know we still loves one another and,
I hope and I really wished for a chance. 

Today, 23/05/2013 is the 13th day since we're not together, and I chose to give the book that I used to write my thoughts to him. He is going back to his hometown tomorrow for a week, so, I guess I should let him know what has been happening all these while and hopefully he can see my sincerity from there?

But most of all, I HOPE HE REALLY WILL READ, CAN UNDERSTAND HOW THE BOOK WORKS, and YOU KNOW WHAT I'M WRITING. *I write damnnnn fast that my hand writing is soooo bad until I myself don't understand when I wanted to read back what have I written few days back!* 

-_______-


Anyway, Yes! Let's get started with E-blogging about my thoughts now since the book is not with me nowwwww! 

Today went pretty well. Asked him out for a breakfast and he agreed (:

What keeps me warm at heart is that, I get to hug him, see him and talk to him after someday.. 
I really really miss you and I can't help it. I feel great that we could have such talk and it went pretty well (: 

We talk about almost everything and IT SEEMS I do stand for a second chance. IT SEEMS and I HOPE IT WILL COME TRUE! :D 

No one know how much I love you. Again, All this is no bullshit and not those beautifi-ed words or whatsoever. I write down what came into my mind spontaneously.. Trust me okay?

I would say, It was pretty good today. We all acted normal and it seems like we just had a major fight and we're recovering. I hope so?


Sorry for breaking your heart, You've been strong for so many days.. And Yes, I do understand that.. 
Even the strongest person will fall sick and gets fed up after a long period of time. 

I understand that this is the period of time where you needed a peace of mind. So yeah, I didn't really dare to ask you if we're fine today because I think it is not a appropriate timing for you. 
*ALTHOUGH I WANTED TO ASK SOOOO BADLY!*

I will wait for you and give you all the time you want.  I hope you see what I'm trying to do and understand the situation. 


I don't know what else I could say more as words can't describe how I feel but it acts as our "progression" in  life. Hopefully next time when "we" see this, it is a whole different thing and everything changed. 

It is US, not just you or me. 

Love you, b




Babe 





No comments:

Post a Comment