Wednesday 29 May 2013

30052013; All that about ♥

Today has been pretty normal. Didn't text him at all because I don't want him to feel be annoyed by me.
But I was kinda surprised that, he actually will text me automatically around 8pm and asked for my current situation.. *Happy girl is happy*

Anyway, I have gotten some bad feed back or comments for this complicated situation.
This is definitely too much for me to take and I don't know how should I face it.

I don't know If I'm correct or I sense wrongly, at first, I could feel that you are trying to hint me on something. it made me feel  that we're recovering slowly..

But until yesterday, I realised that I was wrong and you didn't even bother about the past regardless how much I missed it.

The main reason for not informing our friends that our love is broken two weeks back is because I DON'T WANT THEM TO ASK as I could feel that someone has been trying to be pain in the ass for guessing and tried to make "jokes" with the news. I hated it when things gone this way.

Sis asked me this question today, "You still want to be with him? Is he really that good?".
I kept quiet, I'm not sure if my decision is right but, I just don't feel like giving up just yet.

Maybe, MAYBE I should give myself a time frame to determine and observe how things goes. Although I wanted to be with him again once more, I will still try to made the right decision for myself.
IF, I mean IF things doesn't go right, why should we suffer more right?

I don't wanna sound pathetic for being love-blind for following all your footsteps and do all as you say the entire life blindly. Love is about compromising.. If I did  my part, and you didn't.
Why would I still work hard on it?

I don't know how I should / how I'm thinking now as I'm extremely.. BLANK.
I don't know, I don't know and still, I don't know.


May the faith be with us and guide us through. I'm not being ignorant to you or trying to "hard sell" myself.
But, as much as you need your dignity and pride, I need mine as well. I have been the silly girl texting and waiting for your reply.

Guess, it is time for a reverse... I hope. 


I wish even if we gets to be together again, I wish we really could work hard TOGETHER.
If we fail to do so, meaning.. we will fail entirely. Isn't?



Still, I love you. I miss you.


Babe 

No comments:

Post a Comment