Friday 31 May 2013

01062013; All that about ♥

It's been 3 weeks since we've separated. 3 weeks ain't long nor short. But it is long to me as I feel, I have been left all alone again after the 2 years journey. It is  not easy for me to adapt to the relationship thing after 20 years of single life..

It's been great and today, I'm back to single life once more. But this is indifferent, from being double double, now I'm back to single single. IT AIN'T EASY. 
What's more it is my first love, making everything even harder to take... 

Nothing emo, but just to note down what have I dreamt last night. 
It was so real that I think I was tearing in my dream.. . 

He told me that, all this is just a lie and we're back together. I was so happy in dream and I think I was
hopping around.. The feeling was so real and I really thought it is real until I'm awake from sleep. . .
Then I realised it was just a dream. 


It definitely sunk my heart, not a good way to kick start my morning! But I didn't cry though. Waking up with such dream is not cool, what's more it is something that I always wished. It feels like I have just crashed my own mission to make both of us together again. I should have just sleep more..
WHY DO I WAKE UP SO EARLY??

Honestly speaking, even after I'm awake, I was thinking if that was real. But nope, it isn't. 
**Don't worry, stay strong!** 

I know I have been doing a great job here... staying stronger in life although I know what I wanted to achieve in my life for now. It doesn't really affect my life unless something happened. 


Sigh, chat with you last night and it was kinda fun. It made me smile throughout the day and night. I wouldn't think too much for your action as It may be nothing from you. Your reminder and stuffs, it is all too sweet for me now but I'd accept it as an advice from a close friend. Damn, this is sad! 


Anyhow, I will let faith decide. I won't "force" you anymore. Text or  no text. All up to you. 
But most of all, I wish you could accept us once more. 


First day of june, shall stay cheerful and not being emotional! 
Till then. 


Babe 

No comments:

Post a Comment