Sunday 2 June 2013

02062013 ; All that about ♥

Bad bad day!

I always knew the existence of the basketball girl that they met at the basketball court, but because we used to be together, so I'm afraid of nothing as I knew he loves me. But now, I could feel the pain in my heart and totally jealous when I see them talking and commenting in Facebook.

I cried silently in the car, tears flowing continuously as I was on  my way from SS2 to One Utama..

I guess I have been strong for too long and Yeah, I have broken down. How long more could I stand and wait? I wish to know what are you thinking, when will you talk to me about it face to face.

All I wish now is.. he will be able to look for the card that I left with him few weeks back and hopefully it is not badly destroyed by the spoiled tangki in their room. It is so sad that he left it unattended on him table and I seriously just want to have the card back.

It is mine, forever will be mine no matter how bad it has became!

I actually ask for his favour to get that card back for me, as I really want to have it back badly.
Hopefully, hopefully he manage to find it!

I was too silly to left it there with him the other day.. Now I totally regret as that's the only thing that he drew for me. Please, let me have it back? :'(

But until now, 5:23PM I still hasn't gotten any news from him. Guess he is busy cleaning his room and stuffs.
I seriously wish time could turn around and let me have my things back..
You and the card as well. Or at least, let me have the card back. It is something that I dear a lot.


It's been almost a month since we've separated and guess what.. I have never thought that we've separated.
Sis used the word "Your Ex" or whatever happened, I told myself that I have a bf. Guess that's what keeps me cheerful these days.

I always thought there will be chance, and we could still together as I see we're slightly improving.
You will text me and take the initiatives to look for me... Asking if I'm busy and stuffs. Why?
What do you want from me? When can I confront you again?

When will you respond to me?

I really think that I have been strong for too long or maybe, I have been too stubborn to let go?
I knew I have to give myself a period of time and see if we should still be together.. But, it is hard for me to do so. It kept me wondering.. What if you really don't want it? How will I react again the next time?

What will I do? What should I do? I really don't know. I dare not think.
I have been holding tight to wish for the best, and I really do and still hoping that things could go around and there will be a second chance for us.

I just read your blog, and it made me teared. That's so sweet of you and us. I wish time could travel back and to hold your hands once more.


I don't know what should I say now. It is all messed up..

Whatever it is, am still holding on tight to what I promised you. It is to claim your "single" once more.
Trust me, I will achieve it.

I'm your babe, always and forever.


Babe 



No comments:

Post a Comment