Friday 7 June 2013

07062013; All that about ♥

Of promises and coincident. 


I just mentioned in the previous post that I was sooooo very the overwhelmed when he actually suggested for a day out the other day. But yea, our "date" has been cancelled because the contractor will be going over to Mawar to fix their ceiling. 

Damn stuffs happen at this time! :'( 

I was upset when I receive his message regarding this and drama happens next. 
MORE drama I mean.. 


I actually requested to accompany him at mawar to wait for the contractor since he has been alone most of the time and all I want is just to be his companion for a day. I didn't even hope or plan to do anything though! 

But sadly, he thought I was a little too "sticky" and asked me to give him more free time and space since next week we'll be going for a trip and we both will be sleeping together in a room throughout the trip. He then warned me not to force him to change his mind for sleeping with me... 

I got mad and I sort of scolded him... I just want him to understand that.. 
I didn't force you to sleep or hang out with me. It was you who actually "invited" or "give me the permission" to do so. I hope you could get things right! :( 

Then, after some conflict.. I asked him again whether he still want to be in the same room with me in the trip and he said "Yes". 

Sometimes, I was given hope and sometimes, you took the hope away. 

I don't know what should I feel regarding this as.. I will not know how to react. 


Anyhow, I was supposed to go for shopping alone since he has to be at mawar with the contractor, but I have decided to come home without him noticing it.. I hope he will worry a little? Maybe?

So, I'm home and doing whatever I should be doing. I have wasted enough time and guess it is time for me to pick up what I'm suppose to be doing. 

That doesn't mean I'm giving up yet as I'm stilllllll hanging on tight for the best. 
Xy told me that, no matter how's the result, I have done my best, hence, there shouldn't be any regrets after. 

Let's just hope for the best alright? I wish time could really clear our mind and lead us the way we wanted to.. Or maybe I should say.. lead the way I wanted it to be. 


Love, 
babe 


No comments:

Post a Comment