Tuesday 4 June 2013

04062013 Part II ; All that about ♥

Never know I will still have part 2 out of sudden. But I can't get my mind of it.

Well, we used to have savings together. Our initial plan is to have a sum of money so that we could use it when we're going to travel or whenever we needed money urgently.

I never thought this day would come so early. He asked me to take that RM 200 back.
I don't want that money,  I asked him to take back and continue keeping it but he insisted to give back my share as he doesn't have a place to keep it  now. I hope it is really as simple as that and no inside meaning.

Please? Why just when I thought there will be changes, things started to fall apart and break my self esteem.
Does that mean I will never have him back again?


I hope everything will go well. Please.


No comments:

Post a Comment