Monday 3 June 2013

03062013 ; All that about ♥

Just yesterday.. He told me that he found my card, and it is all fine! :)
FATE FATE FATE! No matter what happens, our love, product will never be destroyed. Good sign maybe? :)

It made me smile and at the same time feeling guilty for risking his life to look that for me. I do not know how horrible the house has turned, but with no hesitation, my priority is to safe my one and only card back to me.
I do not know what's gonna happen to me or us, but at least that's something that I can do to myself...

It is to treasure what I truly belongs.

Today, I have the sudden urge to ask him out to get our passport done a day earlier.
Reasons :
1. I heard there are tonnes of people making it, I worry it may take us a long time to have it as our trip is next week!
2. Because I have the sudden plan to confess to him for the last and final time. Although I'm still considering whether to do it or not. Still thinking.. Should I?

I asked him and he insisted to get it done on Wednesday as planned earlier and what makes me sad is that,
he insisted to ask leon to come along with us. I got speechless.

As what I have mention earlier, I thought of confessing the day when we go get our passport done..
But when I read his text, insisting to ask leon along to bring us there.. My heart sunk.

I got mad.

As much as I want it to be just us two, I still gotta ask Leon. I don't want him to think that I lied to him or what not. I also don't want to threaten Leon to not follow us *Although I may ALREADY threaten him*
but, at this point.. Fine, you guys decide whatever you want.


Guess this should also be Leon's turn to learn to handle things like this. He gotta learn what he really should do, as a man.


Well, guess everything has turned haywired. I wish things could be solved and it will be alright.

I still love you and hoping for the same in return as well.


Hoping for the best, still.



Babe

No comments:

Post a Comment