Thursday 30 May 2013

31052013 ; all that about ♥

I can't remember when was the last time you started to care for me every since that day..
But as what I have seen, this two days especially, is where you will talk to me automatically even when I didn't send you a text or what not.

If I didn't ask you that question two days back, for sure I'm going to think that there's hope betweeen us!
You are trying to hint me and we're slowlyyyyyyyyy trying to feel comfortable with one another once more.
It is more of a, trying to know one another again.. But, after that day, I can still remember what you tell me.
I will never forget and now your care keeps me wondering what is it all about since, it is not about love or us.

Why? I don't know, again. 


I really wish to know when we will know the "result". Hopefully this period of time is not for you to test me as I'm just an ordinary girl and not a tester please. If you would like to "test" me,
then please, I'm out of your league.

As you know, I wouldn't wanna be a "success" for your "testing" but if you really love me, we shall try all over again, work things out and no, definitely not testing or trying!

Like, why would you try on your gf or the one you love? Is it either you don't trust or she don't gain your trust. If that's so, why are we still together. Right?

No, I'm not saying that I'm giving up or scolding him. Everything happen for a reason and I'm just expressing what my thoughts are.

I told you I have learnt my lesson and I truly have see things after all that happened, human changes but not in short term. It is a lie if someone could change sooooo much in a short period of time. What's more if that person is changing for you but not changing for a better true self. Why would you want that? It is not sincere at all.


Yes, I may be good at saying and not doing. But I'm going to prove that it is all worth while ONLY IF I WILL BE GIVEN A CHANCE to prove it. I know it is all depends and I will wait for it.


I believe in faith, I used to foresee what would happen to both of us. Family, career, marriage and such.
It may be too early to think all these at the age of 22, but I really did thought of that could happen with you. My life is SUPPOSED to be complete with you, but we have gone to the wrong way for the time being.

There's always a U-turn or a new way out to a new journey, and it is all up to you whether to take the challenge or kept going to the wrong way. If you have chosen to keep going to what you are doing, kept thinking you're right, damn, you are wrong.

I have always be the one who gave you chance to change, you said you did, I didn't see and you told me that no one could change suddenly. Yes, this happen to me too.

Why would you wanna "judge" me in this period of time and "wait" for the "time" to come when even you yourself can't do it usually? I really wish to know what you are thinking though.. .


Guess I was wrong throughout the entire journey and all I wish for is just a chance.


Give a chance to us, to me and to you. Perhaps?



Babe

No comments:

Post a Comment