Friday 5 July 2013

06072013 ; All that about ♥

It is 9:53 AM now and I'm wide awake...

It's been quite sometime since I have this "sickness" where I will dream about us/you/you both just before I wake up in the morning. This isn't normal as it's been weeks and it seems to be one of my daily routine now!

Well, If you recall. I did mention before in my previous that, sometimes I woke up with super mood and sometimes I woke up with bad mood because of the dream...

Today, just the same as usual, I dream about US. 


Again, a happy DREAM but sad reality. It was about us going for a trip (Pattaya trip I suppose) and suddenly you said we're fine and we're back together. I remember in the dream that, there was once I tried to stick to you again after we've recovered and you told me that we'll pretend and only will let them know after the trip... So, we'd keep some distance in the trip.

I wasn't really sooooo into the dream and I think I actually did think about it in my dream!
What I mean is, I did ask myself if what he said is true.. giving a chance to us again but neglected to announce to our friends that we're al right.

I don't know what happened at the end of the dream as I'm awake in the middle of it.

Dream remain as a dream, everything jumbled up. It was either we're on a trip OR it was my birthday and you was there to surprise me with them.



How I wish dream will come true?



I don't know why am I having this sickness now and it seems there's no ending.
I talked to Xinyi about this and she said I have gotten his poison.

Perhaps, as much as I try to live happily without you, my heart doesn't do the same.
My mood is down down down downnnnnnnnnnnn when I'm awake this morning and I even tell myself that.. don't be silly! don't think too much!

He should be living his life happily with his new girlfriend and I'm all stuck like this.
I don't know how many times I want to say but, I'm still loving you. BUT what for?


Sigh. 


Till then.


No comments:

Post a Comment