Tuesday 4 June 2013

04062013 ; All that about ♥

Hope vs. reality check


I have been dying to look for all those videos or blogs or stuffs which has been created by him to me and I cried. I cried everytime when I view them.. Why?

How could I change so drastically and neglected how he feels? Now I truly regrets..
Tomorrow is the day where we will meet to get our passport done *Hopefully it will be done by tomorrow!*
and I'm still considering if I should ask him after that. ..

Should I or should I not?

I'm not impatient, but I wish to know what are you thinking and hopefully I would get some idea from there.
We've been so good and sweet and I think, we definitely can be as good as that or even better after this major lesson learnt.


I've been thinking that I will succeed, I will succeed.. how will I reach and such. But sometimes, It also kept bothering that.. what If I fail again? I dare not think, but I can't help it.


I just would like to say that, give me and us a chance. Will you?


Guess I'm haywired again and I'm not sure what I'm going to write today. But basically,
I think I'm confessing to him again tomorrow and hopefully I will back with good news tomorrow? Maybe?


Sometimes I'm confident that I would succeed, but sometimes, it is another way round.
Goddddddddddd, give me the strength and power to fix things up. I really love him and I know he is just the same as me.

We've been hiding and dragging for quite sometime and all I wish for is only to be together again and I'll prove to you and him that I'm ready for changes. I also wished that, he could be all mine when we're off for trip next week.


I'll pray hard tonight. Please let me excel!!



Babe 

No comments:

Post a Comment