Saturday 8 June 2013

08062013 ; All that about ♥

Hey,

I really miss you being mine. Urgh... 

Such a heartfelt day again. I think I'm getting more and more miserable with my current life.
I'm used to receive your text now and then but things changed one month back.

I'm not sure what's going to happen in the future but I'm sure that,
My heartbeat is still beating for you. I know I have been a bad girl yesterday for being rude when I leave Mawar. I didn't wave back but I really hated to say or wave "Bye" at you. It just..hurt so bad.


It kept me thinking whether what I've done is right or wrong ONLY after I left. Sigh, I regretted so badly.

Probably because of that, he didn't even bother to check whether I'm safe or not.
No text NOTHING until I message him at night at facebook regarding the diet thing I watched in TV.

:'(


Die die die. 

I'm losing my patience, wishing to shakeeeeeee you and ask if we still have chance.
For the time being, I knew that the chances are VERY VERY low. Probably you are enjoying your single life, or probably not. But as far as I know, I enjoyed and cherished my day with you.

This tells how much I wanted to be back with you.

A lot of people told me that whatever I'm doing now is wrong, and I shall not continue being stubborn.
They said we're no longer possible and asked me to give up.

You know.. the moment when people starting to give up on whatever you are doing, it feel so so bad.
But I'm still holding against my vow. To stay strong and be firm until last minute.


I told you that I will wait for you no matter how long.
2 years.. 4 years.. 10 years..

I wish I could and I wish you will wait for me too!

Babyboy,
Give me a chance to repay back what I have done wrongly. I hope I will see what I wish to see during the trip.. but for the time being, yeahhh, I will not disturb you so much.

I'm really really intense to know your answer.
I hope we really are still hoping for the same.


My heart, my soul will always be with you.


Probably I'm bored at home, it makes me feel so "love sick". I started to pay attention to the love song lyrics, and visualizing it with our situation.

Yeaaa, It is all true that, people only tend to see things clearly after stepping out of situation. Maybe,
I was too "trapped" in my own mind set and neglected on the other side.

I have seen and heard from some newly wed in some random HK TV programme.
They said, "Love" is by mean two mankind is willing to forgive and forget what has happened and to look forward to live together.

It may be hard and it takes time for one to understand and adapt the new environment together in order to create a warm and loving family relationship.

I was too narrow minded on relationships. I was stuck with all those what girlfriend are supposed to have and stuffs. In short, those thing that guys will NEVER like. ..


It is such a heartfelt and unbearable day that I wish it would come to an end soon.

I wish I could express myself to you again but I know I can't.
You may not have the interest and definitely you will think it is overflow AGAIN.

Hence, I will not do it and will just.. keep blogging. Guess this is the only way I could express myself as everyone including my siblings think that I'm being too stubborn and silly to still hang on tight on this relationship >.<


I miss you and love you so much.


Babe 

No comments:

Post a Comment