Tuesday 6 August 2013

06082013 ; All that about ♥

Another gloomy day / tuesday of mine.

Nothing has changed, It is just another boring day to me...
I'm currently in dad's office, thought of helping.. but in fact, I'm here to just.. Sit?

I have done NOTHING in this 3 working days.

I'm actually supposed to go for more interviews, or browse for more potential companies or even do alteration for the NPYDA competition which I planned to participate earlier. I'm just, too dull too bored and too lazy to do so!


Well, I have just been through another silly silly morning today!
What I mean is.. As I woke up, I feel like giving myself one last shot. I feel like asking him again if he can come back to me. Just one simple sentence,

"Can you come back to me?" 


I wanted to ask him this so so much but I have no guts. I asked my friend if I should ask him, but I hasn't gotten any reply yet. I'm not sure what my friend will say to me but, I'm pretty sure what he will be replying...

"Can you don't be like this? we're over..." Or anything.


I'm so scared of his words, but just can't help it but being stupid.
I know the chance is beyond negative, but I'm just plain stubborn to hurt myself once more.
No matter what his answer will be, it will definitely hurt me more. But another side of mine kept telling me that, If I don't try, I will never know if there's miracle and who knows he may consider?
WHY ON EARTH THERE'S SUCH WOMAN?

I told him that I won't be that "bitch" to snatch someone's boyfriend, but what am I doing now?
Btw, WTF much. He was mine and you "snatched" him from me. Fuck you bitch -___-

Sorry, can't help it. Pardon me!
I'm becoming more and more violence. I gotta control.. control myself.. control my emotions...


Guess I'm just toooooo free now that I have way too much of time thinking on non sense.
I should have do other things and make full use of my time :(

At first, I wanted to ask him, but ended up I didn't. But after awhile.. I made up my mind to confront him... Telling him what I feel, asking him if he can come back to me.. He haven't even read the message after hours. I panicked. Wondering what he will be replying or even if he has read it...

I panicked every time when I heard the fb chat sound >.<

OhMyGosh!! 


Anyway, my brain is all jumbled up. Really luan 7 8 zhao. I don't know why am I doing so...
What do I wanna get from that, but I just did :(


Hmmm, I don't know what else should I say. Just, again... all the best to myself.
Learn from the past, maybe?

Jia you ba  ♥



Till then.




No comments:

Post a Comment