Thursday 29 August 2013

30082013 ; All that about myself

It's fri-yeay! Christopher told me that today is going to be a good day... and I wonder what is it?

I told him my version of "good day" and it annoys him. *I'm sorry Christopher... 
I know I'm annoying but I hope it will come true~ Although the chance is beyond negative.

Today, I wished for a great day ahead. I gotta stay positive and happy for the rest of my life.
Yea, I've lose you, but nothing else. Everyone else is treating me very well...

Julian treats me like a baby princess sister, Xin Yi treats me like her another half, Darling treats me with her entire heart... Needless to say, my family who loves me to the bit.


What else should I ask for?


I'm grateful.
I hope I will be able go through this pain in a bit.


It's going to be a great day!... I wish.



Till then.



No comments:

Post a Comment